Beginning with the release of his 2013 book Coreyography, Corey Feldman has been leading a crusade to out the pedophile ring that he claims dominates Hollywood. With the rise of the #MeToo movement and many celebrities coming forward to out their abusers, even those who initially had their doubts on the validity of Feldman’s accusations began pressuring the former child star to name names. Feldman claimed that naming those who abused both him and his deceased friend and former co-star Corey Haim would put his life in great danger and decided to take up a crowdfunding campaign, asking for $10m. Feldman claimed the money was going towards a movie he wanted to make, exposing Hollywood’s unsavory underbelly once and for all. Since then, there have been numerous twists and turns to this ongoing saga.

 
 
Feldman says there have been multiple attempts to silence his story. The first incident occurred in October of 2017 when Feldman’s tour bus was pulled over in Louisiana. Feldman was charged with driving on a suspended license and possession of marijuana. He was released the following morning without booking. Feldman said this arrest was the direct result of his knowledge of the Hollywood pedophile epidemic.

With mounting pressure in the public eye and criticism from Judy Haim, mother of Corey Haim, who told the Hollywood Reporter that Feldman is nothing more than a scam artist, Feldman agreed to appear on the Dr. Oz Show the following month. During the interview, Feldman spoke of an incident which nearly took the life of himself and his bandmates. Within days of his Louisiana arrest, Feldman claimed he and members of his band had been crossing the street when two “monster trucks” came speeding towards him. By some divine miracle, Feldman says he and his associates narrowly escaped the incident. Dr. Oz agreed to work with Feldman and ensure his safety in order for him to name names. Feldman agreed to reveal two of his alleged abusers, Jon Grissom and Alphy Hoffman. Feldman also named Marty Weiss during an interview with Megyn Kelly, but claims there are many more he is prepared to “out” if and when his Indiegogo campaign reaches the goal of $10m to make his film.

Feldman has since found himself in a polarizing position online, with some individuals rallying behind him to support the film he intends to make and for putting his life on the line in doing so. Others, however, say they see through the facade and are hoping to expose Feldman’s long con. After several months of this back and forth online, Feldman now says he has been physically attacked.

 
 
In the early morning hours of March 28, 2018, Feldman took to Twitter in order to announce that he had been stabbed, along with photos of himself being treated at a hospital. Feldman claims he was driving with his security when three men approached his vehicle. While his security was distracted, Feldman says one of the unknown men opened his car door and stabbed him with a sharp object. He then transported himself to a nearby hospital.

Feldman also claimed on his Twitter that he had been receiving mounting threats from a group he calls the “wolfpack” and that the LAPD was currently investigating the case as an attempted homicide. The LAPD, however, tells a very different story.

In an article published by the Washington Post, police spokesman Luis Garcia is quoted as stating that there were “no lacerations to Mr. Feldman’s abdomen.” Feldman has since claimed that he was either stabbed with a syringe or a knife tip, resulting in a minor puncture wound, and says that he is currently undergoing tests in order to determine if he was possibly poisoned. It is unclear if the LAPD is continuing to investigate Feldman’s report.