Everyone loves the idea of having the perfect family and keeping everyone close together. Go to work, come home, play with the kids, eat dinner together. Unfortunately, that isn’t always how things go. In 2015, the Bever family was the perfect example of this. The family of nine stuck close together within the four walls of their home in Broken Arrow, Oklahoma.
But, stick a family together long enough, and eventually someone will blow their lid. On the evening of July 22nd, 2015, Robert and Michael Bever carried out a savage attack on their family, leaving most of their family dead, but their plans reached further than the closed doors of their home.
- Neighbors Says House Had “Sketchy Vibe”
- Robert Bever Breaks Down on Witness Stand in Michael Bever Trial
- Written Statement – Michael
- Graphic Evidence Released After Michael Bever Conviction – Includes Photos
- Michael Bever Police Interrogation
- Remembering the Bever Family
- 2 Teen Brothers Arrested in Connection to Broken Arrow Murders
- Oklahoma House Had ‘Sketchy Vibe’ Neighbor Says
- Journal Photos
- Robert Bever Attempted to Hang Himself in Tulsa Jail
- Robert Bever: “I don’t know what I was thinking”
- Graphic Details Testimony Bever Brother’s Trial
- Autopsy Reports Reveal Bever Parents Stabbed Dozens of Times
- Article on Crystal Bever & Lisa Smith Testimony