A deliberate murder that took 8 years of planning and plenty of hard work to accomplish. It involved a man, his truck, and an underground bunker in the Washington mountains. Peter Keller was described as a survivalist with a distrust of authority by his family and friends, but none of them had any idea he would ever resort to what he did. Now they’re left wondering how they could have missed the clues and whether there was anything they could have done to prevent the murder of his wife and daughter.
We’ll also cover the castle doctrine case of Byron David Smith, in which all of the condemning audio was recorded by the home owner’s own security system. Even if you strongly feel in the second amendment and the right for homeowners to protect themselves and their property, you’ll find this particular case absolutely chilling. The pure evil in Smith’s voice is nakedly obvious on tape, stirring memories of Norman Bates in Psycho.
- Building Peter Keller’s Bunker Video
- Man who slaughtered family was bored with life
- Peter Keller, killer of wife, daughter said: ‘I can always shoot myself’
- ‘Camp Keller’ man who killed family tried to justify crime in video
- Man says he met Peter Keller on trail a day after murders
- State vs. Byron David Smith Audio
- Minnesota jury finds Byron Smith, 65, guilty of murdering two teen intruders
- Byron Smith gets life sentence for murdering two Little Falls teens