Elliot Rodger’s privileged background and his family’s ties to Hollywood didn’t help him get accepted by those around him. Instead his awkward behavior and creepy mannerisms made girls want to ignore him and guys want to bully him. For most of his life he endured what he described as a torturous and tormented life, so on May 23rd he took his revenge on the world that had created “such an injustice”, in what he called his “day of retribution”.
We also cover two cases in which South Florida, from the last month, in which police officers have been shot by their girlfriends. Although these cases occurred in adjacent counties, they had very different outcomes. We’ll also tell you about a 911 call that may make you mad …very mad.
- Elliot Rodger’s Last Video & Police Scanner
- Isla Vista Killings Timeline
- Two Shooters?
- Elliot Rodger’s 137-Page Manifesto
- Video Contradicts Girlfriend of Fallen Officer
- Woman at Home at Time of Police Officer’s Death
- Florida Woman Charged with Murder
- Neighborhood React’s to Tiniko Thompson’s Arrest
- Cops Girlfriend Commits Suicide During 911 Call
- Middleton Mother’s Fear and Anguish Heard on 911 Call