A family divided, a hungry media looking for answers, and an inept police department looking for answers to explain and more importantly prove the inexplicable actions by a father of two young boys, sets a community in turmoil. Soon, the entire nation is wrapped up in the “what ifs” that emerge from the web of lies and misinformation that has been weaved by a family of deviants.
In the end answers are few and far between, but there is a resolution, although not the resolution anyone would have hoped for. This is the story of Josh Powell, his wife Susan Powell, and their two young kids Charlie and Braden. Of course, the story also involves the friend and family around them that were, and are still, affected by the actions on the night of and early morning hours of December 6-7th, 2009.
- Searching for Susan Powell: Neighbor describes husband’s odd behavior
- Joshua Powell Interview
- Wiretap warrants reveal new details in Susan Cox Powell disappearance
- Missing woman’s husband is a no-show at 2nd police interview
- The Early Show – Josh Powell on wife: “I could never hurt Susan”
- Police: Humans Remains Found in Utah Are Recent
- Susan’s father blames Josh, files for custody of grandchildren
- Nancy Grace Exclusive: Susan Powell’s sister
- Susan Powell Dateline
- Josh Powell made ‘admission of guilt’ in wife’s death, psychologist says
- Josh Powell’s sons ‘chopped to the neck’ with ax before home explosion
- Did Josh Powell’s Brother Commit Suicide Because He Buried Susan’s Body?
- The Susan Powell timeline