In this special two-parter, the brutal and inexplicable murder of a 14-year-old boy exposes a dysfunctional American family’s secrets and lies. This is the story of Trey Zwicker’s murder, a young boy who did everything right but never really had a chance because he grew up in the wrong place, around the wrong people.
This is also the story of a father and son. Joshua Young, a bright honor-role student, and Joshua Gouker, a convicted felon who had spent most of his son’s lifetime behind bars. The two were so close that they even share a murder indictment for Trey Zwicker’s untimely departure from Earth. One was sentenced to life, the other walks among us, but did the justice system get it right or was it fooled by a criminal mastermind? We’ll present the evidence and let you decide for yourself in the true-crime murder mystery.
Be sure to check in for part two of this story, where we flip the table and make you question your conclusions.
- Joshua Young Trial – VERDICT
- Josh Gouker Admits to killing Trey Zwicker
- Cassie Gouker testifies
- Rare look at Joshua Young’s bond with dad
- Joshua young Trial Day 2. Part 2
- Timeline: Here’s what led to Joshua Young’s trial
- Side of Joshua Young’s story you haven’t heard