Pleasant Grove, Utah. A picturesque gated community. A perfectly manicured lawn. A lovely brick home. The perfect family. The perfect life. A bathtub.
This is the story of Martin Macneill, and his late wife Michelle.
This episode is brought to you by Casper.
- The Trial
- Prosecutor Chad Grunander
- Jurors open up about their decision in MacNeill murder trial
- After Tragic Death of MacNeill’s Wife, Gypsy Willis Moves In
- Parents of accused killer’s mistress speak out
- Martin MacNeill guilty of molesting his adult daughter
- Doctor Who Murdered Wife Found Guilty of Sexually Abusing Daughter
- Trial may pit girl, 12, against her Mormon doctor father
- Motion to exclude testimony of mistress Walthal
- 3058 Millcreek road, Pleasant Grove, Utah
- Google Maps
- Martin MacNeill cuts self with razor in apparent suicide attempt