After Michelle Macneill, a healthy 50-year old mother, dies mysteriously of a heart condition in the bathtub of her Pleasant Grove, Utah home, questions begin to emerge. Her husband, Martin Macneill, begins to exhibit strange behavior even on the very day of his wife’s death. Soon afterwards, a nanny is introduced into the family home and a sordid affair is revealed, along with a motive for murder.
This episode is brought to you by Casper.
- The Trial
- Prosecutor Chad Grunander
- Jurors open up about their decision in MacNeill murder trial
- After Tragic Death of MacNeill’s Wife, Gypsy Willis Moves In
- Parents of accused killer’s mistress speak out
- Martin MacNeill guilty of molesting his adult daughter
- Doctor Who Murdered Wife Found Guilty of Sexually Abusing Daughter
- Trial may pit girl, 12, against her Mormon doctor father
- Motion to exclude testimony of mistress Walthal
- 3058 Millcreek road, Pleasant Grove, Utah
- Google Maps
- Martin MacNeill cuts self with razor in apparent suicide attempt