When you dial those three numbers on your phone, you expect that someone will help you. However, as with all matters involving humans, sometimes things can go wrong.
In this season-finale episode, we speak with 13-year emergency dispatch veteran Ricardo Martinez from the Within The Trenches Podcast. We talk about what goes into doing this job and what happens when the wrong person does it.
- Within the Trenches
- Emergency telephone numbers
- 911 Dispatcher hangs up as teen dies
- 911 Dispatcher Refuses to Send Help to Caller
- ‘Ain’t nobody got time for this’ 911 operator arrested for hanging up
- Denise Lee’s 911 call
- Denise Amber Lee Foundation
- A moment of clarity
- Montgomery County mother kills her two young kids, before stabbing herself in neck, sheriff says