We kick off this week’s episode with some much needed updates about what’s been going on behind the scenes, first of which is Sword and Scale Rewind, hosted by Lynette Carolla and Stefanie Wilder-Taylor, which launches on June 14th. It’s the after-show for this podcast, so every episode of Rewind will cover an episode of S&S, starting with Episode 1. Make sure to subscribe on Apple Podcasts so you don’t miss a thing.
Secondly, we get into the other big thing that’s happening right now and the reason why we’ve been so busy… We’re making a TV Show!!! That’s right, we’re working with Propogate Content to develop a brand new made-for-TV version of Sword and Scale. We have some big names onboard which we’ll be announcing soon, but we’re very excited about how it’s all coming together.
…And while we were out there in Los Angeles, we got to pop in to The Museum of Death which was so fascinating that we decided to talk to its assistant curator for an audio-based tour.
Lastly, we get into this week’s main story. A look behind the scenes into an investigation regarding a car theft and the kidnapping of Kingston Frazier, a 6-year-old boy who was in the car that was taken. The following 12 hours become a mad manhunt for the boy and the details surrounding this investigation will leave you speechless.
- Press Conference
- Relative Speaks
- Prosecutor’s Press Conference
- Parents React
- Kingston Frazier’s mother distraught, family says
- Kingston Frazier’s family speaks out
- 3rd person of interest in custody in connection with deadly kidnapping
- Kidnapped 6-year-old found dead in car; 3 facing capital murder charges
- Authorities: Kingston Frazier shot multiple times
- Teens charged in Kingston Frazier’s death to appear in court Monday
- Teens accused in killing of Kingston Frazier denied bond in court
- Trio accused of killing Kingston Frazier denied bond
- Families of suspects charged in boy’s killing react after hearing – Byron McBride
- JPD commander suspended for social media posts
- COJ Discrimination Lawsuit (Tina B.)
- Amid city drama, Jackson attorney recuses herself