Love is often expressed with gifts such as flowers and chocolates, but those same gifts can be used to manipulate, control and threaten in the hands of a stalker.
That is a lesson that Alice Ruggles learned the hard way from her obsessed ex-boyfriend Trimaan Dhillon who couldn’t handle her rejection.
- Listen to creepy voicemails by murderer who begged his victim Alice Ruggles ‘don’t leave me’
- ‘How we caught Trimaan Dhillon’: Police reveal how Alice Ruggles’ killer was brought to justice
- Alice Phone Calls
- Alice Ruggles’ family to cheer on her former colleagues at charity football match
- ‘She’s blue’ Harrowing 999 call made by Alice Ruggles’ flatmate who found her body covered in blood on bathroom floor
- Alice Ruggles’ housemate opens up about the horrifying moment she found her friend brutally murdered
- ‘She was a light in our lives’: Alice Ruggles’ brothers talk of hope for the future after her murder
- Watch Alice Ruggles’ family blast ‘cruel, manipulative bully’ as her killer is jailed
- National Domestic Violence Hotline
- The Alice Ruggles Trust