On July 21st, 2006, an entire family seemingly disappeared from their home in Hopkinton, Massachusetts. When police searched the residence, there were no signs of a break-in. Nothing was disturbed, and nothing of value appeared to be missing.
But there was no sign of Neil, Rachel, or Lillian Entwistle.
- Neil Entwistle
- Trial of Man Accused of Killing Wife, Daughter
- Neil Entwistle Trial: Day Seven “A Baby’s Sleeper”
- Neil Entwistle Trial: Neil’s Friend Testifies
- Neil Entwistle Trial: Prosecution Closing Arguments
- Neil Entwistle Trial: Day Six: “DNA on Gun”
- British Neil Entwistle Sentenced For Double Murder In US
- British Man Gets Life in Deaths of Wife, Baby
- ‘Rachel murdered our grandchild’: Family claim son’s innocence – Daily Mail
- Gerry Leone Speaks After Guilty Verdict of Neil Entwistle