Ronald William Brown was a ventriloquist puppeteer on a television program called Joy Junction, a variety show on the Christian Television Network. Last year he received a 20-year sentence for child pornography charges, but the real story is much more disturbing.
Brown along with 42 others were netted in a child porn sting that spanned two continents and perpetrators from every walk of life. Believe it or not, the worst part of the story isn’t that these individuals wanted to molest children. Instead, their online chat logs revealed a deep desire to murder, mutilate and eat their corpses too. Brown even had a particular victim in mind, a boy that attended his local church. The horrific level of detail in their plans is captured in the eerily benign nature of their back and forth dialog, which has been recreated using computer voices for this program.
Sword and Scale has never released a show this disturbing, so if you are sensitive to topics like this please do not listen.
- All 74 School Shootings Since Newtown, In One Depressing Map
- Reddit Thread
- Largo puppeteer accused of plotting to cook, eat children
- Possible new clues in puppeteer case headed to lab
- Florida man linked to an international child porn network and talked about eating them
- 42 others arrested in child-porn sting that netted Largo puppeteer
- Ronald Brown’s Indictment
- Ronald Brown’s Puppeteer Website