What happens when you run out of luck? You lose your job, your marriage, your home, your arms and legs, the respect of your parents, and your will to live, what happens then? If you’ve ever lived on planet Earth, then the answer is obvious, this is where desperation takes over and horrible things happen.
This week we present the sad story of Sean Petrozzino, a mild mannered “great kid” that grew up into a world of bad luck and it ended up consuming him and making him a true monster. After killing the two people who loved him most he led authorities on an 8-day manhunt that would end tragically.
We also briefly cover the case of Angela Simpson, a convicted psychopath who loves her status and wants to tell you about it. The audio of her interview is chilling and will question your ideas about whether some of us are worth trying to reform.
Then we talk to Cathy Russon from CourtChatter.tv who fills us in on the status of the Oscar Pistorious and Justin Ross Harris cases, and also fills us in on the biggest high-profile case(s) of 2015, that of the Aaron Hernandez murder trials. Apparently, we’ll be seeing two separate trials, one for murder, and one for double murder. It’s going to be a hell of a show.
- Principal’s Announcement
- Young Petrozzino Hometown Hero
- Person of Interest Press Conference
- Video shows glimpse of life of amputee sought in parents’ death
- Orange County deputies name son a person of interest in couple’s death
- Orange Co. couple murdered: Son named person of interest
- Memphis death may be related to Sean Petrazzino
- Amputee Sought in Parents’ Murder Shoots Himself, Dies
- Friends detail life of quad amputee, parents before bloody end
- Memphis police identify Orlando man wanted in parents’ death as suicide victim
- Site honors quad-amputee suspect in parents’ deaths
- Angela M. Simpson Murderpedia Page
- 2009 Torture Murder Case – Angela Simpson Terry Neely
- Cold Blooded Woman Angela Simpson Interview After Getting Life In Prison!
- Court Chatter and CourtChatterTV