When someone secretly means to do you harm, there’s a good chance they will succeed. When you are a celebrity or public figure of some kind, you become much more vulnerable to attack because of the nature of public life. Your whereabouts are often tracked and your habits and vulnerabilities are a matter of public record.
There are people out there such as Ricardo Lopez who wish to do harm, for whatever demented reasons their sick minds have constructed. Many times they do succeed, but this is not one of those cases. We were, however, left with one of the clearest pictured into the mind of a celebrity stalker that we’ve ever had. There are 22 hours of Lopez’s video diary leading up to the final act, and seeing what transpired in the mind of this very sick individual is frightening.
- Inside the Mind of a Celebrity Stalker
- Rocker Makes Statement
- ‘I Feel So Scared for My Little Boy. He’s Very Brave’
- Police Say Obsessed Fan Sent Bomb Before Suicide
- Videos Document Obsession, Suicide
- Stalking, Threatening, and Attacking Public Figures: A Psychological and Behavioral Analysis
- Ricardo “Bjork Stalker” Lopez Tapes